It’s never too early, or too late, to establish a habit of saving. Peoples Bank & Trust offers a variety of ways to save so that you can achieve your financial goals, no matter what your age.
For those who want to earn interest with limited access to funds.
- $25.00 to open
- Earn interest when $60 minimum balance is maintained
- Limited access – 18 withdrawals per quarter – $0.25 per withdrawal in excess of 18 per quarter
- During any monthly statement cycle, you may make 6 preauthorized transfers or withdrawals from your account per month. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure.
Christmas Club Account
PB&T offers customers an easy way to save for those holiday expenses by offering a Christmas Club account. A Christmas Club account is an interest-bearing account that requires a minimum $5.00 deposit. Deposits can be made weekly, monthly or periodically and checks are mailed to customers the 3rd week of October. Withdrawals made before maturity earn no interest. Great way to save for those special Christmas needs.
- Minimum of $5.00 to open
- No service charges
- Interest is added to the account balance on the last day of the activity period
- Check sent to you for the entire balance the 3rd week of October
Certificate of Deposit
- Minimum required balance is $1000
- Provides a great return
- Tailored to meet your needs with terms from 3 months to 60 months
- Safe – FDIC insured
*Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of 4/21/2014. These rates may change at any time without prior notice. After your CD is opened, the interest rates are fixed for the term. A penalty is imposed for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
Individual Retirement Account
Start planning for the future now by opening an IRA for your retirement.
Depending on your tax needs we offer:
- Traditional and Roth IRA’s.
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA
- Education/Coverdell IRA
Call and talk to a Financial Service Representative for more information. (Please direct specific tax questions to your tax advisor.)